Friday, July 27, 2007

Campmeeting Day 6

Well tonight is the last night of campmeeting. It goes so fast. We had a another great night. I think we had are biggest crowd there tonight. We had people saved tonight and people rededicating their lives back to God and Christian people getting help.

Tonight Brian preached and he preached from Matthew 14:13-21. His main text was from v. 16 (They need not depart.). He talked about Jesus feeding the multitude. Also he preached about the woman touching the hem of Jesus' garment, Moses parting the Red Sea, Samson killing 1000 men with a jaw bone and the widow and son that all they had left was a handful of meal. Brian did a awesome job tonight.

Well since campmeeting is over I guess I will have to go back to listening to Brian on CDs and off the Internet. I am sort of sad that campmeeting is over. : ( I really enjoy campmeeting. Tomorrow we will have our Sunday School Rally so that will be fun, I might do a blog tomorrow about that.

No comments: