Monday, July 23, 2007

Campmeeting Day 2

Well tonight was an exciting night (last night that is) also. We had people praising the Lord. One thing I really liked is my friend Brian Baer use to sing with the group that is at our campmeeting, so they let him sing every song with them.

The preaching was done by Cal Ray Evans. He preached from Matthew 3:11 & 12. One thing that I thought was interesting that he told is in the scriptures wheat is used as a reference to saints and/or Christians. I took notes but some of the notes were not very clear. So I won't post the notes, I don't want to confuse anyone.

Someone also gave $3500 for some of the churches over seas. I thought it was great!!! We had a lot of people raise their hand saying they were not saved. Please pray that they will come back and get saved. Tomorrow (or tonight) Brian Baer is preaching. I am so excited, Brian is a very interesting preacher.

No comments: