Wednesday, June 11, 2008

People Need The Lord

Last year while watching TV before we went to church, we were introduced to a young man that we fell in love with. They had him testify at a church service in Florida. I received a DVD of a couple of messages and the DVD also had this young man's testimony. I believe I probably watched it at least 5 times or more. We also found out that he was a preacher. I know what you are wondering, what is so special about this young man. Well he was born with a rare type of muscular dystrophy and he was only given 2 years to live and now he is 19 years old. His name is Jacob Berry and he is a mighty little preacher for God. I have never heard a bad message from him. My favorite message by Jacob is "Living on the Fingertips of God." It is a very powerful message.

Here is a video of Jacob signing "People Need The Lord." From what I understand before Jacob could talk he had is own form of sign language. Tomorrow I will post a message by Jacob Berry entitled, "Did John See Faces?"

No comments: