Friday, June 13, 2008

Information On Jim Hill Song

Last year I posted a blog about Jim Hill and the song he wrote, "What A Day That Will Be." Well after I had posted it, some months later while going through some of my older posts, I noticed that a man had left a comment requesting information on how he could get in touch with Jim Hill. He told me that he wanted to use the song for a CD and he wanted to request to use it. Well I felt really bad that I didn't know he left a comment and he didn't have a e-mail that I could send him a message.

I still don't know how to get in touch with Jim Hill. But the other day we went to another church and I picked up a song book and started going through it. I saw an address at the bottom of the page in the book under Jim Hill's "What A Day That Will Be." I am posting the address just in case this man would come by to check out my blog again. If you or anyone else would like to use the song for a recording just send a letter requesting to use the song to the address below. I hope this can be of some help to someone who wants to use the song.

Ben Speer Music
P.O. Box 40201
Nashville, TN 37204

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for coming over to visit!!I love your dog, he's adorable. will e visiting again soon.