Sunday, December 14, 2008

The 15th Day of the 25 Days of Christmas

I'm still very busy, today (December 15th) is my birthday. So I'll be enjoying the day with my cousins. The reason why I have been busy is I've been staying with my grandpa some. My dad will be staying the whole day with him because we have had plans for like a month now to have a game day. Also one thing with staying with him, I don't get very much blogging time and I don't get to read any blogs. I feel real bad about this because I love reading the blogs that I read. Speaking about blogging, I'm actually typing this out now and saving it as a draft then tomorrow (because right now it is the 14th) I will post the blog. I know I have you confused.

The video I am posting is of a song called Here With Us. I've only heard this song sung by Art & Jeff Bush and Tracy Tooley. So some of you may agree with me, this woman who sings the song does awful. I know I'm awful for saying that, but I think men sing this song better. The words scroll on the video, so if you don't like the woman singing turn the volume down and read the words.




Remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful song...but I agree that the woman singing didn't do it justice. It almost sounded like she was slurring the words in some parts.