Friday, September 25, 2009

Shooting from the Hip

I think it is really funny when someone can shoot off one liners like it is their job to be funny. Last Wednesday we went to Miller's Run Methodist Church (not so Methodist because I've always heard they are quiet but these people shout). Mike Blanton and Evidence was singing and Mike Blanton preached.

Anyways Mike and his wife and the other lady had sung a few songs. Then Mike talked about growing up in church and not having music he said it wasn't because they didn't like it they just couldn't afford to buy guitars and other instruments. Well a lady at the church said something about old regular baptists. Well like it was nothing Mike said, "I'm an old regular Baptist. I'm a Baptist and I attend church regularly." I had to laugh.

After church I told Mike that it was my first time hearing him live (or in person). He said, "do you like me better alive or dead?" LOL!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

ROFL! Too funny....

~Kristi