Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Put Your Name There

My friend Kenny has told before that some times when he reads the Bible he will put his name in verses. So the other night I was reading Romans 10:13...

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Something within me which I believe had to be the Holy Spirit because I don't think the devil would tell you to do something that would bless you so much. Anyways said to me to replace whosoever with your name. So I did and I read it this way...

For Starla shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I know it doesn't read well but it was still a blessing. To think that I'm a nobody but because God loves me I'm a some body. And all over the world there are many people who maybe feel they are nobodies or others consider them nobodies but in God's eyes they are someone to Him.

No comments: