Friday, March 20, 2009

Regarding The Dog

I love how kids think about everyone. One time when my niece was at youth camp we went to the evening service. Now the camp was for ages 9-12. The guy in charge (Scott Brafford) went around to everyone and ask for each person to give one prayer request. Well one child said pray for my dog and some adults laughed. I really loved how this was handled. Scott said don't laugh he didn't want the child's feelings hurt, then he went on to quote Proverbs 12:10...

"A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast..." Proverbs 12:10

I know this is probably more directed to a working animal, but sometimes I think my dog is a beast. LOL!!! I love him though. It is so amazing how dogs can sense when you are down and they will do something funny to cheer you up. My cousin Marcy helped me get my digital camera hooked up to my computer and we downloaded all my photos of my dog Gizmo and I thought I would share some with all of you out there.

No comments: