Monday, December 8, 2008

The 8th Day of the 25 Days of Christmas

The other day we went shopping. Some how we started talking about Ricky Skaggs and I laughed and said it was odd that we were talking about him because I was singing a song that morning from Ricky Skaggs' Soldier of the Cross CD. Then my cousin Marcy said she had also been singing a Ricky Skaggs song that morning called Dust on the Bible. She then told me about this Christmas song that Ricky Skaggs sings with James Taylor called New Star Shining. Marcy sent me the link to the video on YouTube. I decided to share this video with all of you out in Blog Land, here is the link.

New Star Shining

Remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were you able to find "Dust on the Bible" anywhere? Do you have a cassette player? If so, I'll bring my Ricky Skaggs tape over when we come on the 15th.