Friday, October 24, 2008

Still Blah!!!!

Well if anyone has noticed (I'm sure you have). I'm still in a blah mood. I will say I have been very busy this week. Either hanging out with family or other things. I had a friend call me the other day and ask if I wanted to go to church with them and I said I would. Here is yet another video. LOL!!! You all will be so sick of videos. This is another one of my favorite commercials, and the funniest thing is, I'm not much of a meat eater. But I love this commercial!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sorry you're still in a blah mood. I've been blogging and reading blogs, but haven't had time for comments. I guess between now and the new year I'll be sparse with that. Mainly because I'm so busy this time of year. Oh well...I hope your blah mood passes soon.

:)

~Kristi