Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hey Everyone!!!!

Well I have not been on here for a couple of days. I have been sick (I hate being sick). One thing that I missed was reading Nascar Eclectic's blog and reading other blogs. So I am feeling much better and I am glad. I really don't like being sick, I mean my whole body hurt. So I am real happy to feel a little better.

Now for a humorous story, I don't know if anyone has seen the new Diet Pepsi Max commercial. It is the commercial of everyone yawning. So I was watching TV last night and that commercial came on and everyone was yawning and what happens next I yawn. Well it is like everyone says yawning catches on (I am yawning right now).

I want to wish everyone a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!! I hope everyone has a fun and safe day.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dog Gizmo (3 years old)!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Giz I said Happy B-Day! Today is Blondie's birthday too. She's 8 years old! I hate that she's getting older, because I know it means I'm getting closer to losing her one day (but I have heard of some dogs who live to be 15 to 20 years old).

Racefan57 said...

Funny commercial. Happy you're feeling better.

Our son Adam is 17 today... 7/7/07