Saturday, April 21, 2007

Honest, he did eat it!!!!!


No, I don't have my homework......why don't I have it??? well..... um...... MY DOG ATE IT!


Now if I was still in school this excuse would seriously work for me. I mean it, my dog really does eat paper, paper towels and toilet paper. Anything involving the word paper in it. The another day he ate a envelope that my mom was suppose to send a payment in. I felt sorry for my mom because she had to address a new envelope. My dog, well, I think that he thinks he is a goat.


My dog, sometimes I believe has an identity crisis. Sometimes he acts like a cat, sometimes a rabbit (he moves his nose like a rabbit when he smelling stuff) and other times he is a goat. Well he is also a dog. He is two soon to be three years old. I thought the puppy stage was over. WHEN WILL IT BE OVER?!?!


P.S. I still love that rotten little dog.

1 comment:

Racefan57 said...

dogs will be dogs!! <:

Tony had a great run last night...almost took the win!!