Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What was she thinking? What are they thinking?



Over the weekend we (my mom, my niece and I) were watching TV and we all saw something and we all had the same thought. "What was she thinking?" If you don't know what I am talking about, well I am talking about Britney Spears. I want to know, did she go CRAZY! What kind of drugs is she on? She is nuts!

Also everyone now has heard about Peter Pan Peanut Butter salmonella cases. So now I wonder what they are thinking? I mean, they are losing money now, because everyone is afraid of their peanut butter. But guess what Peter Pan you probably were already losing money, because most people eat Jif. Yeah Jif is the best! So maybe this is the final nail in the Peter Pan coffin to put their sad peanut butter out of business and send it to that big peanut butter heaven in the sky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, unfortunately, Britney is letting alcohol do her thinking for her.

She needs to grow up, stop being so selfish and start thinking about her babies. JMO