Monday, November 29, 2010

Needing A Good Laugh...

Everyone gets a little down every once in awhile (here lately my once and while has mounted up to once a day or more times in a day). But I'm really thankful that six years ago I was able to get my dog Gizmo. In a way that little dog was sent from God. Just today we was laughing because he was doing something he wasn't suppose to being doing. Well my mom and I didn't mind he was doing it but my dad was another story. He (Gizmo) has been wanting to lay on top of my dad's chair (the very top). So not only are we getting a laugh at him doing something he isn't suppose to be doing, I'm also laughing at the thought that cats lay where ever they want and maybe Gizmo is confused about his identity. LOL!

Here are a couple of videos from YouTube...



And by far this is still the best pug head tilt...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Grazie per il post molto utile! Non avrei ottenuto questo altrimenti!