Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The 2nd Day of the 25 Days of Chirstmas

Christmas time can be a hard time of the year for some. Memories of loved ones who have passed come to our minds. I read this poem and if made me think of my loved ones.

Merry Christmas From Heaven

I know that Christmas Day is coming,
And you love this time of year.
I'll be spending it in Heaven,
So, there's no need to shed a tear.

I wish that I could tell you
What it's like in glory land.
With those who've come before me,
I'm teaching all the carols to the angel band.

I've got my gifts already
A new body free from pain.
That old leg brace that used to help me
I'll never need it again.

It will not be much longer
Until you can see it too.
Just remember that I love,
And am waiting here for you.

Until we meet together,
In this happy, blessed place.
And you talk about a Christmas,
Wait till you see HIM face to face!

Remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That was a sweet poem. Thank you for sharing it.

I just posted a picture video from a Christmas party we attended last night and the song I used with it is called Christmas in Heaven.

:)

~Kristi