Friday, August 29, 2008

Next Week....

Well I really don't have a big blog to post. I tried to find something to post but couldn't find anything. I mostly wanted to post and let everyone know that next week will be, "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross" week. Next week we will think back on when Jesus died on the cross for the sinners of this world. (I know I should probably wait until Easter, but I think we should always think about what Jesus did for us.) I'll post a couple of songs, scriptures and tell more about crucifixion. Even though Jesus died on the cross, I have good news. HE DIDN'T STAY DEAD, HE AROSE THREE DAYS LATER!!!

Here are three scriptures that is on a bookmark that I received tonight.

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalm 119:11

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16 & 17

No comments: