I was tagged two times for a meme, but I'm only going to list six things and not twelve. I was tagged by Building 68 and Thimble Thoughts. And here are the rules to the meme.
1. Link to the person who tagged me.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
And here I go!!!
1. At one time I had the whole collection of Pepsi Star Wars cans and I don't even like Star Wars. I had never opened them and some of the cans busted open, so I had to throw them out.
2. I usually eat a bowl of Ramon noodles everyday.
3. My friend started a rubber band ball for me and I add onto it whenever I can.
4. I am the dishwasher at my house.
5. I don't drive and my mom doesn't drive either.
6. I don't like odd numbers (1, 3, 7, 9, 11, 13), but I like numbers like 5, 15, 25, 35, 45.... Well you get the picture, but for some odd reason my favorite number is 13. I've always said it is because of Jesus and the twelve disciples.
And here are my 6 bloggers that I tagged.
1. Chase Images (Check out his awesome photos!!!!)
2. Jen's Blurbs
3. Nana's Faith