Did you know that a study showed the following facts about our biblical knowledge:
1. Fewer than half of Christians surveyed could name the four gospels.
2. Many Christians cannot name more than three of the disciples.
3. 60% of Americans cannot name five of the Ten Commandments.
4. 12% of Americans believe that Joan of Arc was Noah's wife.
5. 50% of graduating seniors thought that Sodom and Gomorrah were husband and wife.
6. A considerable number polled thought that the Sermon on the Mount was preached by Billy Graham.