Saturday, January 26, 2008

WOW!!!!!!!


Well, I had read that Tony Stewart needed a shave, but I didn't know that he needed a hair cut also. I just saw a few pictures of Tony on Joe Gibbs's website and I was amazed at the new look. I will say that I love Tony's long locks, but I don't like Tony having a beard. The top picture I really don't know what to think of Tony's look. But the bottom picture is the look that I prefer him to have. I think Tony looks good with short hair, but he looks great with long hair. The only advice I would like to give to Tony Stewart is, "PLEASE DON'T KEEP THE BEARD LOOK!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. That first pic makes Tony look rough. I do like him with the longer hair.

Unknown said...

Kinda cool looking! Gives him the "Bad-Boy" appeal.