Friday, October 19, 2007

OH MY!!!

My friends took me and my mom out to a Chinese restaurant yesterday. I love Chinese food, especially if you get so tired eating the same foods over and over and over again. But I wanted to tell you one thing that I ate. First the story....


So we get there and we get our table, so me and my friend Trish goes to get our food off the buffet. This buffet has over a hundred items. So for me this was so exciting. So I get something which I think is mushrooms. I get back to the table and I start looking my food over and then it hits me, mushrooms don't have legs. I was not sure what I was going to eat, but I ate it anyway.


After I ate one my friend went and looked to see what I just ate. So she comes back and she tells me that what I just ate was octopus. And to tell the truth it was great. I also tried sushi, but it was nasty.

No comments: