Thursday, March 29, 2007

What in the world????

For some strange reason I had a dream about this guy I want to school with. But the reason I think it is so odd, is he use to terrorize me. The weird thing is that we use to be friends. Then for some reason he starts being mean to me. I am still not sure why I would have this dream about him (because I have been out of school since 2001), but I thought maybe I should pray for him.

Also lately I have been thinking about Shane McMahon (Vince McMahon's son). So I went over to one of my favorite websites Wikipedia (known to me and my cousin as Wiki Wiki). I typed in Shane's name and was reading stuff about him then noticed his birthday. I was stunned to find out that Shane is 37 years old. OK folks don't get mad, but my thought was, "Gosh Shane's old!" I thought he would be like 30 or something like that. LOL, in 3 more years he will be 40!

P.S. I know my cousin Marcy is probably going to kill me, because I think he is so old. Note to Marcy: You definitely don't look your age.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay, I feel 90 years old most days! LOL

It seems like the years fly by once you hit 30. I still can't believe I'm getting close to the big 4-0.........ahhhhh!

Racefan57 said...

you're right Marcy... I just turned 40 last week and yesterday I turned 50